My Aunt came over during the day.
Today my Aunt came over. She came over because my mom had to go to a confrence and she had the car. My aunt came quarter after 12. My Aunt brought my sister to school 1. My Aunt picked my sister up from school 1. My cousin came over after school because she had remedial. I had remedial with Mr. Sorenson. After I went to remedial, I went to Mr.Kopko's room. I got there quarter to 3. Mr.Kopko did not have much for me to do,so I only stayed for about 15 minutes. When I got home I played UNO with my cousin. A little while later her mom came to pick her up. She came inside for about 5-10 minutes because she wanted to show my Aunt something on the computer so my Aunt can show it to my sister. About 20 minutes later my dad came home from work. When he came home from work my Aunt left.My dad had to go back to get his glasses. I had a nice time with my Aunt.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home