Andrew's Blog

Welcome to my world.

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

A crazy day

Today was a crazy day at school. I first went to my singing group and then to K5. We were in K5 because the Freshmen were testing. Some of the Sophmores did the testing. I know Jazzy and Quincy were testing. The kids that were not testing were either in the auditorium, in the gym or in K5. I brought my UNO cards so we can play while we were in the cafe. I played a game with Mr. Cassale. Mr. Cassale won the game. I played UNO with Yasmine and Vincent. Yasmine cheated at the game. She just threw the cards in a big pile to shuffle them. When it was her turn to put down a card she just threw it on the pile. After a while Vincent and I had a game of UNO with Tiffany. I won the game when I played with Vincent and Tiffany.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:45 PM, Blogger Adelaide Dupont said…

    You must have a great time playing UNO with everybody.

    And yes, it was a crazy day!

    We enjoy a game called Man bites dog in our house. You put down five cards to make a headline for a story.

    UNO is indeed a popular game.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home