Spending the day with my Aunt and Uncle part 2
(To be continued from yesterday) After speech we had lunch. My Uncle and my Sister went to get Wendy's for lunch. After lunch My Uncle and I played some video games. A little while later my Uncle and my sister went to the store to get some weinies and some peas for dinner. When my Uncle and sister got back from the store my Uncle started dinner. While he was cutting up the weinies my friend Adam came over. Adam and I were playing a never ending game of Uno. My mom and dad got home at 4:30. When my friend Adam left we ate dinner. After dinner I watched some T.V., read with my mom, did my blog post for the day and went to bed. I had a great day with my Aunt and Uncle.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home