Andrew's Blog

Welcome to my world.

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Staying with Mr. Pederson for remedial

Today I stayed for remedial with Mr. Pederson. I stayed with Fernando. Mr. Pederson helped us do a title box and a border. He told me that I had to go 2 1/2 inches to make the boarder. I had to go 4 1/2 inches to make part of the title box. To finish the title box I had to go another 2 inches verticar inside the 4 1/2 inches. When I was done making the boarder and title box I had to go 2 inches up from the start of the title box and 2 inches across. When I was finished with Mr. Pederson,I went to Mr. Kopko's room. I got there about 10 after 3. I stayed there until 3:30 and then I went home. Tomorrow I stay for remedial with Mr. Sorenson.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home