Princess and the giant bunny
Today, Princess is lonely but not really. I just made that up. Princess took a walk with Mommy-O today. She is so beautiful. Last time we took her to the groomer, she got all beautiful. When she came back from the walk she was tired. And when she was going to sleep on the walk, Mama pulled her collar off. After the collar came off, Mom noticed that Princess was not with her anymore. Mom noticed that she just had the collar. And she wondered, "Where did that dog went?" Mama did not catch her. I don't know how she got home.

2 Comments:
At 3:09 PM,
Anonymous said…
Truth patrol: There was no giant bunny. Princess did not run away. She stood there while I put the collar back on. And for the record, it was Princess who went to the groomer, not me. :)
At 10:08 AM,
Anonymous said…
What no giant bunnies? Princess is a cool dog.
Post a Comment
<< Home