Andrew's Blog

Welcome to my world.

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Playing with Jazzy and Quanaysha

Today Princess is home by herself. Today maybe Adam might come over. I hope Adam will not come over when I'm with Miss Miller. When Adam comes over, we're going to play video games and we're going to wrestle together. Today Jazzy might come over with her sister Quanaysha. Tomorrow I'm going to play with Jazzy and Quanaysha in the sprinker. Tomorrow is going to be a great day because I get to have game day with Miss Miller. That is my favorite day of the week because we get to play Uno and I love Miss Miller coming and teaching me things. I also like Princess. She's such a nice dog. She never bites. I will never play outside with Scooby again because he's so stupid.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Stupid is a mean word. It hurts people's feelings. Also the feelings of imaginary dogs. Please don't call your friend Scooby stupid.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home