Princess gets stuck on the roof
I went to mommy's office. I did not see Dr. Pepper. I think Princess is sleeping on top of our house. She got stuck in a tree and she jumped to the roof of the house. Now she needs saving. Princess could not stay there. A firefighter will save her. They will climb a ladder and get her down. I'm glad that Princess is safe from the roof now.

1 Comments:
At 2:12 AM,
Anonymous said…
Andy,
Hey, your teacher is right. I'm a teacher too, and I was nervous before the first day of school.
I looked up the mileage on our cars (Astro, Toyota truck and Chevelle) and then I kept forgetting to write back.
Now I have to look it up again, because we have driven them a lot. Except the Chevelle, which usually stays in our garage. It has a great big trunk and I put some of my kids' old toys in there so they don't clutter up their bedroom.
Patty,
mom of Andrew, Emily and Will
Post a Comment
<< Home