Going to canteen
On Friday night I went to the canteen. We were playing games. I was playing UNO with some of my friends. We were also practicing basketball drills for the compatition we are going to have in December in West Millford. We were being timed to see how long it takes us to dribble the ball to one side of the the room and back. Matt is one of the guys that goes to the canteen. He told me that he can dribble the ball to one side of the room to the other two times in 10 seconds. I laughed as Matt was running to one side of the room and back to me. He was being so funny.We were shooting the ball from different spots from the basketball net. I had a great time at canteen on Friday night.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home