Getting a New ID
Today we got our Id's today. The 6th graders got a yellow lanyard. The 7th graders got a red lanyard. The 8th graders got a blue lanyard. The 6th graders got their tags first. Billy was unhappy that they got his class wrong. He thought that his tag said his room number on it but it really had the year he graduate from Woodrow Wilson Middle school and the year that he starts High School. When we were doing our math Mr.T and Mohammad came by and gave me and Allen our tags for 8th grade. I will try my hardest not to play with my tag. If Mrs. Garofalo or Mrs. Moore see me playing with my tag they will take it away and I will not get it back until June. There is a dance at my school tonight from 7:00 to 9:30. Jazzy and Tiffany are going to the dance. Cynthia is not going to the dance because she is sick. I am not going to the dance because my mom said no.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home