Andrew's Blog

Welcome to my world.

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Having a Good Time at the Saturn Place

I went to the Saturn place with my dad today. There was a boy named Thomis. He was watching the RugRats. I was looking at the cars. There was two new Vues. There were two Outlooks. There also was a Sky. There was an Aura. They had new tables. There was a 2004 Ford Thunderbird which had an inspection of December of 2008. There was a 2006 Volswagon Jetta which had an inspection of February of 2011. There was a 2005 Medcedies Benz sedan which did not have an inspection so I do not know when it had to be inspected. There was a car carrier that I saw A 2008 Saturn Vue and a 2008 Saturn Aura. I had a good time at the Saturn place. I hope I can go there next time when my dad has to take Relay in for serviced.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home