Andrew's Blog

Welcome to my world.

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Having a Wonderful Two Days With My Aunt and Uncle

My sister had a football game lst night. My Aunt came aroud 2:00. My Uncle came after work. My Aunt and mom went to my sister's football game. My mom saw Mrs.Moore and Mrs.Amaruso. They also saw Mohammad hanging out with some other kids. When my Uncle came we went to Village Pizza for dinner. When we got back we put Baby in the Rav then I decided not to have car time and instead we played a videogame. We played Monke Ball. We played a litle bit of pratice mode and story mode. We did the Main game. My Uncle was playing Monkey Boat. We also played Hit and Run.

The next day Aunt went with us to speech. My Uncle was still sleeping. We dropped the ziti off at the church. My aunt wanted to get some coffee so we went to Dunken Doughnuts right by the speech place and then we went to speech. We went to McDonolds to get lunch on the way home. After lunch Brett and I played with Saturn before my mom and sister had to go to the dentist. We played a couple of games of Ray and Reed. When my Aunt,mom and sister had to go to the dentist they wanted to take the Saturn. Brett and I had to play with Rav until they got back with the Saturn. We played Monkey ball until they got back. When they got back We played with Saturn a little more before I had to go to my voice lesson. My aunt went with my mom to take me to my lesson. I only had half an hour today. When I got back from my lesson I was watching a show with my Uncle and my sister. When the show was finished my Aunt and Uncle went home. I had a great time with my Aunt and Uncle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home