Having a Great Time at My Aunt and Uncle's
I went on a sleepover with my Aunt and Uncle. I had cartime with my Uncle. We played a scene from Shiloh. We played Back To Judd. We did that with the Grand MarQuis. We also played ticket. Saturn played that with us. We had pizza for dinner. We played Monkey Ball after dinner and then it was time for me to go to bed.
My Uncle went to get doughnuts for us for breakfast. We had cartime after breakfast. We played Ray and Reed the next day. We played Cheryl and Reed. We played cops and robbers. We played taxi. Brett's parents were out with the Honda so we had to play with the Grand MarQues. We only had less then five minutes in the Honda because my Aunt wanted to get to the mall before it got too busy.
We dropped off some movies at the library before we went to the mall. We went to Best Buy to get me a new controller for the Game Cube. We went to Dave and Busters. We did some racing games. We shooted some hopes. We had burritos for lunch.
My Aunt and Uncle took me home and Brett and I had some more cartime. My Aunt and mom went to the book store. We did the walking test while the women were at the book store. We played Monkey Ball. When my mom and Aunt got back we were having cartime. After the ladies got home from the book store my Aunt and Uncle went home.
I had a great time with my Aunt and Uncle. I hope I can go on another sleepover with my Aunt and Uncle really soon.
My Uncle went to get doughnuts for us for breakfast. We had cartime after breakfast. We played Ray and Reed the next day. We played Cheryl and Reed. We played cops and robbers. We played taxi. Brett's parents were out with the Honda so we had to play with the Grand MarQues. We only had less then five minutes in the Honda because my Aunt wanted to get to the mall before it got too busy.
We dropped off some movies at the library before we went to the mall. We went to Best Buy to get me a new controller for the Game Cube. We went to Dave and Busters. We did some racing games. We shooted some hopes. We had burritos for lunch.
My Aunt and Uncle took me home and Brett and I had some more cartime. My Aunt and mom went to the book store. We did the walking test while the women were at the book store. We played Monkey Ball. When my mom and Aunt got back we were having cartime. After the ladies got home from the book store my Aunt and Uncle went home.
I had a great time with my Aunt and Uncle. I hope I can go on another sleepover with my Aunt and Uncle really soon.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home