Andrew's Blog

Welcome to my world.

Monday, August 13, 2007

Having a Great Time at the Science Center

Jazzy and Qunaysha are at the beach. Today Vincent and I went to the Liberty Science Center. My Aunt and Uncle came too. We saw a lot of cool stuff at the Liberty Science Center. My sister rode with my Aunt and Uncle. My Aunt and Uncle went back to the house with my sister. I had to ride with my parents because Vincent was with us and my parents wanted me to ride with my friend. We dropped Vincent and his mom home. When I got home I had car time with my Uncle. We were playing rolls from the movie Shiloh. We played Eyes Open and Not For Sale. We played a few video games. We played Monkey Ball. We played Need For Speed and Hit and Run. I had a great day today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home