Andrew's Blog

Welcome to my world.

Friday, August 03, 2007

Having a Great Day With My Friends

Today my friends and I watched the movie Charlotte's Web. It was a great movie. We played downstairs for a little while. Then we came upstairs and made pita pizzas. We all liked them very much. We went back downstairs for 10 to 15 minutes then it was time for us to do our homework. After we did our homework the girls wanted to play with my play food so we took that out and played with it for a little while. I found some of my stuff that I lost like a Toyota Camry and a Bilo card. We did our journals and ate Ice pops. I had a great day hanging out with my friends. I hope we can have this much fun on Monday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home