Andrew's Blog

Welcome to my world.

Saturday, July 09, 2005

Me spending time with Princess

Princess dreams about sleeping. She dreams about meeting Licorice and meeting Scooby. If I told her to do a trick and she did it, I give her a doggie treat. She likes to sleep a lot. I don't want to do anything with Princess today, but I want to go to Toys 'R Us. I want to get a weed trimmer at Toys 'R Us. I want to get cars at Toys 'R Us. I'm going to get a skateboard at Toys 'R Us, but my mother will not let me do that. I would like to get a remote control car, but she will not let me get it because I never play with it. Princess might sleep when we go to Toys 'R Us. We do not let dogs inside Toys 'R Us. She has to stay home and wait for us to come back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home