Princess is a cute doggie
Princess gets up whenever somebody leaves the room. She walks with them wherever they go. I like petting her when she is resting, but I'm sure she doesn't mind. My mom took Princess for a walk and Princess pooped at the high school. My mom had to touch it with a newspaper bag and she had to drag it around when she was walking Princess. Mom threw it out in the garbage when she got home. Princess watched me play football with Miss Miller. It was fun playing football, especially when Princess watched me. Princess is always nice to me. She listens to my problems and she never gets mad at me and she never bites me. I am very very nice to her. I feed her. I give her fresh water and food. Princess was at the animal shelter before she came to live with us, and tomorrow will be one week since we had Princess, and today is one week since my mom's birthday, and today is my mom and dad's anniversary. The other night Princess slept in Elena's room for an hour, then she walked away. We got Princess all kinds of dog food that she never eats, and we're going to keep trying more dog food until she likes one of them.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home