Having lunch at the college
Yesterday I went to the college for lunch. First my mom had to give some papers to the counselor and then we went to the cafe for lunch. I had some pasta with a salad. My mom had some yogurt and a bag of potato chips. It was nice to be spending time with my mom. I hope we can go back to the college and have lunch again very soon.

7 Comments:
At 3:11 AM,
Miss W. said…
G'day Andrew,
Thanks for joining the student blogging challenge. I hope you enjoy the activities and make new friends by reading and commenting on other blogs from students around the world.
At 4:39 AM,
Adelaide Dupont said…
Oh, that was delicious food!
Will be interested to keep up with you this new school year.
At 7:28 PM,
Anonymous said…
Hi Andrew
My name is Penny and I'm a teacher from Victoria, Australia. I'm a helper for the student blogging challenge so if there is anything you want to know...please ask.
It's spring in Australia now and our football grand final is next week.
Do you play any sports? What are you interested in?
Cheers
Penny
At 9:30 PM,
Andrew said…
Hi penny i am into baseball.I play in a league in the spring. I also play Bocce in track and special olympics. I am into music and playing on my computer.
At 12:03 AM,
Anonymous said…
Hi Andrew
You are a busy man! It's great to read that you enjoy your sports.
Our grand final was a draw last weekend, so the next game is today. the last time that happened was in the 1070's.
At 12:04 AM,
Anonymous said…
Oops, I mean the 1970's!
At 9:06 PM,
Adelaide Dupont said…
Bocce is a great sport.
(So many variations around the world: boccia, pentaque and lawn bowls/boules!).
And it's great to hear about baseball. It is not only the national sport of the US. Japan and Venezuela are two power nations.
Yes, the drawn grand final last happened in 1977.
Post a Comment
<< Home