Andrew's Blog

Welcome to my world.

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

What I want for Christmas

There are many keys and fobs I want for Christmas. My mom and dad will not get me all of those keys and fobs for Christmas because I think the total cost comes up to $400.00. They will only get me some of the keys and fobs for Christmas. I might get some from my aunts and uncles. The rest I might get for my birthday. There are so many keys and fobs I want for Christmas, it is hard to choose which ones I want for Christmas and the ones I want for my birthday. There are a couple of fobs that look so cool like a Ford Freestar. The Ford Freestar fob has a lock and unlock button. It has an alarm button. It also has two power sliding doors and liftgate. I also want a 2000 Ford Windstar fob that has almost the exact same fob as the Freestar except it doesn't have a power liftgate. I also want a 2003 Lincoln Navigator fob. It has a lock and unlock button. It has an alarm button. It also has a power liftgate and rear glass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home