Andrew's Blog

Welcome to my world.

Saturday, December 22, 2007

David's Lumina Is Ridiculous

Scooby has two brothers. His brothers names are David and Joe. David has a 1991 Chevy Lumina Z34 Coupe. His Lumina is ridiculous because he revs his engine and his car stinks inside. It smells like beer and smoke. It would be better if David did not drink or smoke. I think David's car has almost 160,000 miles on it. I do not know where he got his car. David is a pretty nice guy. David's car broke down when he was about to go home. His car is almost 17 years old. In June it will be 17 years since he had his car. In a little while I have to go to Joe's house and pick up David. I have to bring David to his condo. David moved to his condo a few months ago.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home