Playing With Vincent
Vincent came to my house today. He came 12 to 12. His dad pulled his Ford Aerostar in the driveway and Vincent and his mom got out of the van. Vincent sits up front with his dad and has mom sits in the back behind Vincent. I had a good time playing with Vincent. My mom ordered pizza from Pizza Paridise. It came about 1:06. I had 4 slices of pizza and Vincent had 3 slices of pizza. Vincent and I ate our pizza in the kitchen and my mom Vincent's mom and my sister had their pizza in the dining room. After lunch we took a walk. My sister walked the dog and I walked with Vincent. We enjoyed walking together. When we got back Vincent and I played some more. Afte a while Vincent's mom called Vincen's dad to come and pick them up. Vincent's mom called Vincent's dad at 3:22. Vincent and I played a little longer before Vincent had to go home. At 3:47 Vincent's dad came to our house to pick up Vincent and his mom. He pulled his Ford Aerostar into the neighbor's drive way to turn around. He parked his Ford Aerostar in front of our house. He got out of the Aerostar and came to our front door. I had a good time playing with Vincent. I hope we can do this really soon.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home