Delivering Pies (Part 1)
Today we went to the high school to pick up pies. We must've got 11-12 pies. We saw my sister walking home from band practice. Irene was walking right next to her. Not True. We went back to our house and dropped off our pies and then my mom and I went to Jazzy's house to bring them a apple crumb pie they ordered. We went home and I finished my spelling homework. I watched some tv after I was finished my homework. After I finished my homework we had dinner. We had Green Grocer Goulash for dinner. After dinner my mom and sister went to community band and my dad and I brought some pies over to Uncle Mike. It took us about 35 minutes to get to Mike's place. When we got off of 23 we missed the quick turn. The quick turn is where we had to go to get to River Dale. We got to Mike's condo quarter after 8. It took us a couple of minutes to find Mike's apartment. His apartment number was 302. We had to push the bottom doorbell. He came to the door and gave my dad a check. He did not invite us in his apartment. We just gave him the pies, wished him a Happy Thanksgiving and then we went home. We knew the way back. (To be continued tomorrow.)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home