Andrew's Blog

Welcome to my world.

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

A Great Day With My Friends

I went bowling with my friends. Vincent had a 83 in the first game and a 109 in the second game. I had a 98 in the first game and I don't know what I got in the second game. We all bowled good. We had pizza after we were finished bowling. We went back to my house and Irene was there. We all did some homework together. We played a little bit then we made play dough. We did our journals and then it was time for my mom to take everyone home. I had a great day with my friends. A little while later someone came to pick Irene up. I hope we can have this much fun tomorrow. (I made up the part about Irene.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home