Andrew's Blog

Welcome to my world.

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Princess throws up

Princess threw up this morning. There was throw-up everywhere. Why did Princess throw up? Because she was sick and too old. I love my dog. She is a sweet, cute dog. She gives me lots of licks all the time. And she never bites or growls at me. She went to the dentist one time, and the dentist cleaned her teeth. I'm proud of her, that she is my best and adorable dog. When Princess threw up, it was gross. I was awake when she threw up and Elena wasn't. Daddy-O found the throw-up and Mommy-O had to clean it up. I'm glad Princess is my best dog ever in the whole wide world, even in the whole wide universe.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey, I'm the one who cleans up the throw up at my house too! Even if my husband finds it first.

    I enjoyed reading your stories about Princess. I also noticed something else. I read your mom's blog and she says you like cars. She's right! You wrote about the Jeep. (Is the Relay a car?)

    Patty
    mom of Andrew, Emily and Will
    owner of a 95 Chevy Astro, 89 Toyota pickup and 67 Chevelle

     

Post a Comment

<< Home